NICK FARGO - "MoTHER" Lead Singer/ Songwriter in Rock Band
• VH1.com featured MoTHER in article "10 Bands That Show Why Hard Rock Bands Are Getting Good Again."
• Original Music Video "Medicine" - audio produced by Grammy winning David Ivory, video produced by Emmy winning Fabio Jaffet. "Medicine" single used in Internet commercial for Fire Dept. Coffee which received 10,000+ YouTube views
• American Idol Regional Finalist at NYC auditions • Opened for "Sebastian Bach" at Crocodile Rock Cafe, Allentown PA
• A New Life EP • Dissonant Young CD • "Ghost" Music Video 36,000+ YouTube views
NYC: • Irving Plaza • The Gramercy Theatre • Mercury Lounge • The Bitter End • Highland Ballroom • NJ: • White Eagle Hall • Mexicali Live • Dingbatz • Stanhope House • Jersey Shore Music Fest • TOURED US: in support of rock bands Buckcherry, Saving Abel, Pop Evil, Austin Winkler
JAQUITA MAY - Oprah's "Pop Star Challenge" Finalist - ABC-TV
• Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul - Back Up Singer for international tour & on NBC's TODAY - Performed on Little Steven's Soulfire live album
• Arm and Hammer 60 second national TV commercial - Soloist "Time After Time"
• JaQuita's 20+ CD discography includes 7 titles produced by Grammy winning Roger Sanchez, including his third single "Not Enough feat. JaQuita." She also toured extensively with Sanchez's Heineken Thirst International Tour - a global DJ contest
• Glen Burtnik's Summer of Love Concert national tour - playing "Tina Turner" singing "Proud Mary" and "River Deep, Mountain High"
• Also performs Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know?" and Diana Ross' "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
• The American Gospel Christmas CD touring Ireland & UK - Soloist "His Eye is On the Sparrow"
DAN PURCELL - "Ithacappella" - President of A Cappella group 2015-2016, Ithaca College
• The Party Upstairs Ithacappella CD - Soloist "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" 38,000+ YouTube views
• Deviations Ithacappella CD - CARA's Best Male Collegiate Album • Deviations Ithacappella CD Soloist "Kings and Queens" - CARA's Best Electronic/ Experimental Song
• Stages Ithacappella EP - CARA's Runner Up Best Collegiate Male Solo "Only When I Walk Away"
• LIVE: CASA Boston Sings national event - Ithacappella won 2nd place overall singing 3 songs - and opened for Rockapella with "Only When I Walk Away" - which also won Dan the "Straight-Up Best Solo" award
(CARA = A Cappella Recording Awards, CASA = A Cappella Society Awards - Live)
Tours with Ithacappella:NY: • Madison Square Garden, "National Anthem" for Rangers' game, NYC • PS 22 Chorus, workshop and concert for students, Graniteville Staten Island NY • CT: • Mark T. Sheehan HS, Wallingford CT • MA: • Plymouth North HS, Plymouth MA • NJ: • Delbarton School, Morristown NJ • Ramsey HS, Ramsey NJ • Delaware Valley Regional HS, Frenchtown NJ
ANTHONY TAMBURRO "Enzo and the Bakers" - lead Singer/ Songwriter in Memphis Blues band
• Alaska CD - Soloist on 13 original songs - praised by Christine Santelli (Grammy nominated songwriter)
• Live at the Loew's - live CD from "Loew's Down Blues Concert" - Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre, Jersey City NJ
• Urban Legends of NJ: Blues Compilations CD - "Blame Me" from Live at the Loew's CD
NYC: • The Path Cafe • The Delancy • Sidewalk Cafe • Bushwick Public House • NJ: • The Saint in Asbury Park NJ • Mexicali Live, Teaneck NJ • Hat City Kitchen, Orange NJ • Franklin Tavern, West Orange NJ • Great Notch Inn, Little Falls NJ • Ruthie's BBQ, Montclair NJ • Crickett Hill Brewery, Fairfield NJ • Robin's Next, Linden NJ • PJ Ryan's Squared, Jersey City NJ • Fox and Crow, Jersey City NJ • The Dubliner, Hoboken NJ • Maxwell's Tavern, Hoboken NJ
GARRAD PERRY - Sinatra/ Rat Pack singer for Weddings, Parties, Cocktail hours.
NYC: • The Duplex Cabaret Theatre NYC "G-Man and Dominick Hour" Singer & Producer - sold out show • "Symphony Talent" private corporate office party • NJ: • Liberty House Restaurant, at Liberty State Park - Cocktail Hour with view of NYC Skyline • Nanina's in the Park, Belleville NJ - 250 guests "Cigar Night Fundraiser" - Bergen Civic Association • The Rockleigh Country Club wedding dinner show in Rockleigh NJ • NY STATE: • Woodside Country Club NY, 200 guest wedding - Soloist for cocktail hour and bride / groom first dance
• "Music in Motion" - two hour evening shows at NJ Transit train stations in Hoboken & Secaucus NJ • Previews audition tapes and recruits new talent
Performed original music solo and with groups in NYC and NJ while still in high school • NYC: • Manhattan Theatre Source/ WindowBox, Lobby pre-show singing original songs • NJ: • Various performances at Maxwell's, Hoboken NJ • Sang "National Anthem" for NY Rumble at Roosevelt Stadium, Hoboken NJ • Solo performances as "Musician of the Month" at D's Soul Full Cafe, Hoboken NJ • VERMONT: • 4th Annual Jr. Iron Chef Contest: Lead Singer of award-winning song, Burlington, VT
PETER CAFASSO - Sinatra Tribute Singer for Clubs and Restaurants
NJ: • Count Basie Theater - "Sinatra Birthday Bash" Concert, Red Bank NJ • Maxwell's, Hoboken NJ • Francisco's, Lodi NJ • Sparta Taverna, Ridgefield Park NJ • Nardi's Tavern, Long Beach Island NJ • Brigantine Yacht Club Starlight Ballroom, Brigantine NJ • NY STATE: • Rockland Country Club, Sparkill NY
• Telethon - Community Hospice of Bergen County Telethon, Westwood NJ
• First Place Winner of the First "Hoboken Sinatra Idol Contest," Hoboken NJ
• First Place "Woodcliff Lake 2008 Senior Sinatra Idol Contest," Woodcliff Lake NJ
• Accepted into the NYU/ Tisch School of the Arts: Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music: BFA
NYC: • "Tarzan Meet Jane" - Lead Singer/ Songwriter. Performed solo and with band in New York City Clubs while still in high school• The CBGB Lounge • Arlene's Grocery • The Bowery Poetry Club • Sidewalk Cafe
Indie Pop Singer/ Songwriter
CHRISTIAN CASTRO - Shakespearean Actor/ Salsa Dancer/ Singer
• Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Montgomery AL - 9-month internship - played "Benvolio" in Romeo and Juliet - earned Equity card
• Accepted into Montclair State University: Musical Theater Department: BFA